What is a self-employed driver?
A self-employed driver means:The amount of control the driver has over their work is a key point in determining
- a driver who is entitled to work for themselves and who don’t have a contract of employment;
- a driver who is free to choose the jobs they take on without being answerable to a boss or any other worker;
- a driver whose income depends directly on profits made rather than receiving a wage;
- a driver who is free to choose who they want to work for and with;
- a driver who is free to work for several customers if they wish;
if they are self-employed, as is their reliance on profits to provide them with an income.
Self-employed driver get your free driver card
analysis with proDRIVERS IDHA (Intelligent Driver Hours Analysis)
Self-Employed Drivers register with us
by sending your CV at email@example.com we will send you the
request from the Companies and it is up to you to reply.
and Visit and “Like” us on FB www.facebook.com/idhaonline visit
the WWW at www.proDRIVERS.ie or
come-in to our online shopwww.proDRIVERS.eu/eshop/